The ring binder was first patented in 1854 and since then they have been used for many things. The binder is the most efficient way to organize all kinds of materials. Since binders come in different sizes, colors, materials, and capacities, they are a universal tool for any type of organizational need. Binders also allow the user to become creative in what a binder is used for. Possibilities are endless when it comes to the many uses of binders.
Samsill has one of the widest, if not the widest, array of binder selection in the industry. There are WAY more than 8 uses for them but here are 8 that others have found useful.
Here are 8 uses for ring binders:
1. Sales pricing books
2. Owner’s manuals or employee handbooks can be easily organized into a binder
3. Organize school materials, homework, etc.
4. Organizing collections: Whether you collect stamps, baseball cards, or other memorabilia, plastic sheets and inserts are a great place to put collections and can be easily placed into a binder
5. Binders can make great scrapbooks or photo albums
6. Easel binders allow for making presentations easy
7. If you have a bunch of recipes lying around, a binder can be used to make a cookbook
8. A binder was originally created to hold loose leaf paper, which is a great place to write a journal, a book, or track goals
These are just a few examples of how binders can be used, but there are many more uses out there. Binders make organization easy and convenient, especially with binder accessories such as tabs and page protectors.
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]