Team Leader Warehouse Bilingual Spanish
Samsill Corporation is one of the world's largest independently owned manufacturers of ring binders, business accessories, storage boxes, laptop cases, and sheet protectors for over 67 years! With corporate offices and manufacturing facilities in
Fort Worth, TX.
The Warehouse Team Leader will supervise and lead an assigned team through the daily activities in the warehouse to ensure smooth operations and efficient completion of projects. This role reports directly to the Warehouse Manager.
· Assists with hiring and training of team members.
· Oversees the daily workflow; oversees scheduling and assignments of the assigned team.
· Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
· Ensures that the necessary equipment is available and in working order to complete assignments.
· Leads team in conducting daily safety checks on equipment, including forklift trucks, conveyor equipment, and specific portions of tractor-trailer and over-the-road trucks.
· Inspects quality and quantity of supplies and equipment delivered to the team.
· Verifies that outgoing deliveries meet company quality standards, and that order slips match and have the appropriate signatures.
· Keeps team members informed about rules, regulations, policies, and objectives.
· Maintains detailed and accurate work records.
· Collaborates with the team to identify ways to improve department effectiveness; implements viable ideas.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Excellent management and interpersonal skills.
· Bilingual English/Spanish
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to motivate team to accomplish objectives.
· Ability to remain organized.
· Basic understanding of records, inventories, and other routine documentation used in the warehouse.
· Thorough understanding of warehouse procedures and regulations.
Fork Lift Certification (training provided)
· At least two years of related work experience required.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Samsill is an Equal Opportunity Employer
$15 to $16 Hourly